When you are looking to buy a house, it’s a good idea to hire a real estate agent who is knowledgeable about the area. A local realtor will have crucial information that an out-of-area realtor will not. You deserve to have all the facts about not just the home you are buying, but also the neighborhood in which it is located.
Reasons to work with a neighborhood realtor:
- Local realtors will know why some homes on the same street are worth more than others.
- They can determine accurate prices on specific homes in the neighborhood.
- They know who previously owned homes in the neighborhood, and why they sold them.
- They know which streets in a neighborhood are more desirable than others, and they know which streets may have undesirable neighbors who may influence value.
- They know the listing agents in the area and can negotiate with them and get inside information. They can also advise you on which agents take overpriced listings and which take listings at market value.
- They can refer you to local home inspectors, and they know if there are any inspections that should be performed that are specific to the area.
- They know about home owner’s associations that may be in the neighborhood, and what their rules and regulations are.
Free Buyer’s Advisory
Our Clients Matter – Annual Appreciation Party
Because we appreciate each and every client, we naturally desire to make every client our number one client.
It is also why we have Client Appreciation Parties, like our Annual Spring Training Party.
This client party allows our client to connect, celebrate and enjoy a Spring Training Baseball Game.
So, as your Realtor Team, we are here for all your real estate needs. Please feel free to contact us for a market analysis on your home, discuss investment property potential, discover the potential in remodeling a property, if solar panels make sense for you, whether it’s the right time to buy or sell, and so much more!